Dear Arjen and Iko Rein,

As I had been contacting you relating the MySQL related queries, I nned some
more clarifications on that.

1. Can you please send me a write up on how to back up and restore in MySQL
database.

2.Also I had got a mail from one of our customers could you please answer to
this as well.

Dear Pramod,

We need to access MySql open source database into SQl Server 7.0. The
version of MYSQL that our customer, is using is the one which
they downloaded from internet. Can you find out what type of license it
can be - GPL or Commercial or anything else?

I wonder, if there is no difference between GPL and Commercial
versions, why one would go for commercial version? Therefore, there
should be some advantages of Commercial version. Can you find it out for
us?

It would be better, if we know what shortcomings / limitations if any,
are there in MySQL (the version which is freely downloadable from
internet, whether it is called GPL or otherwise)

This is an immediate requirement.Could you please send me as soon as
possible.

Thanks & Regards,
Pramod

is appreciated.