From: Matthew Walker [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, March 25, 2002 12:52 PM
To: Andrew Lietzow; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: Thanks to whomever... for the tip on mySQLMan...

I just went in looked at mySQLMan, and I must say, I'm not very
impressed with it. If you like that package, you should really try out
phpMyAdmin. You can download it at http://phpmyadmin.sourceforge.net.
It's completely free, quite secure, and very easy to use.

Matthew Walker
Ecommerce Project Manager
Mountain Top Herbs