Patrick,

Try this from your shell:
You want to flush the tables (I'm assuming you want to keep the database
up and running), do a recover, safe recover, and check to make sure you
don't get the error messages when everything is finished.

$ mysqladmin flush-tables
$ myisamchk -r -o /var/lib/mysql/*/*.MYI
$ myisamchk --fast --silent /var/lib/mysql/*/*.MYI

If that still doesn't work, then shutdown your database, just try:
$ mysqladmin shutdown
$ myisamchk -r -o /var/lib/mysql/*/*.MYI
$ myisamchk --fast --silent /var/lib/mysql/*/*.MYI

Then start the database again.  This should work.  If this does actually
work, then you should consider doing a database dump then rebuilding
your database from the dump.

Thanks,

ozette

--