Hi I am new to the list

My boss told me I have three days of time to develop a php-website that
is capable to handle SQL-Requests into a database.

Problem is I don't have any experiences.

Now I have startet with compiling Apache with PHP support and installing
the MySQL package which comes with SUSE 7.3.

I logged into MySQL with ./usr/local/mysql/mysql
but I don't know how to start. I got a manual which starts when I have
already some tables. But I don't have a database yet.
How do I create.

Thank you in advance and I am very sorry about these kind of questions,
but I will get better.

dcp