Im not sure what way php is installed as it was
already installed on the server here. How i got this
message exactly was
when i opened up MyphpMyAdmin after just installing
it. I go to create a new datbase and thats when the
error page comes up. Could it be i dont have the
config file setup correctly ? or maybe MySQL isnt
configured correctly ?

i dont know if that helps ?

Thanks for any help
--- "Hathaway, Scott L" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
> I use PHP (cgi) with IIS and phpMyAdmin.  The
> problem with the header
> function is just that a couple of the .inc files
> with phpMyAdmin need to
> have the extra lines after the ?> deleted.  But,
> that message says that the
> headers have already been sent out.  The error below
> usually means a 404
> error if you are using a template.  If not, it
> usually means that you have
> forgotten something like a curly brace or a script
> ending.
>
> Post your code and it will be easier to help.
>
> Scott

<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>