Hi all,
    I have installed a clean RedHatLinux 7.1, and 7.2, and have selected
the PHP and mysqlshare components to install. I also have configured the
httpd.conf to use the php modules with Override ALL option. But when I want
to run any php, including the one that need to access the mysql server,
only the source code are shown, but not exdecute the PHP. Rather I update
the apache and PHP or not, still the same result. How to configure the
httpd.conf or php.ini or anything else to make the PHP run? Or anyone who
have experience on running PHP in RedHat Linux 7.x??