From: sunny [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, March 29, 2002 6:18 PM
To: Rodney Broom; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Why does my delete not work :(

So you're saying there's no actual DELETE statement for this? There is
no
way in hell I can write any SQL to do that?? Thats sucks....... :(

Thanks for the example, but how do I run it? I've only used PHP for
taking
information out of a database and other simple MySQL queries so while
your
Perl example kinda makes sense, I don't understand how to work it. Do I
just put that in a file and run open the file in a browser?

Thanks!

sunny