Placed At :

Hi ...

I 'm getting this very odd error with my update query..I run mysql-4.0.0-alpha
on a redhat linux machine..
My table type is innodb.

the error is as follows..

ERROR 1030: Got error 1000001 from table handler

I do not have a very complex table structure and this error comes up only for
one record or so..I restart the mysql on the server then the update starts
working for this record..I 'm not able to create another table selecting from
this table also..I feel that there is somekind of lock that gets set..but i have
fought for long with this problem ..
Should i go for a higher version of mysql can anyone suggest please..

regards
kannan

Quality Policy

"To be  the  best-in-class  service  provider by  practising international
standards
 in providing world-class services and end-to-end network solutions."