ERROR MESSAGE:  1  WE R DEVELOPING A PRODUCT USING KDE2.0/QT3.0.2
ENVIRONMENT, USING MYSQL AS DATABASE.

  WHILE CONGIGURING THE QT3.0.2--->  $./configure -qt-sql-mysql
-I/usr/local/qt/include -system-libjpeg -qt-gif -qt-libpng -debug
.......ENTER

   AFTER CONFIGURATION FOR gmake WE R GETTING THE FOLLOWING MESSAGE:
/usr/bin/ld:cannot find -lmysqlclient
      collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
  gmake[2]: *** [/usr/local/qt/libqt.so.3.0.2]  ERROR1
  gmake[1]:  leaving directory '/usr/local/qt/src'
  gmake[1]:  ***[sub-src]  ERROR2
   gmake[1]:  leaving directory '/usr/local/qt'
   gmake: *** [init] ERROR 2

       ERROR MESSAGE: 2
    WHILE CREATING DATABASE CONNECTION USING QT3.0.2--
Project/DatabaseConnections---> Connecting the uiform with Databse   we r
getting a MESSAGE
   PLEASE ENSURE THAT Database Server is running and all the connection
information is correct    [DRIVER NOT LOADED].
   But the Database Server is running...

Please give the sufficient information regarding how to load driver for
Qt3.0.2

       ERROR MESSAGE: 3
    WHILE GIVING PROJECT/BUILD RPM PACKAGE from KDE-2.0 its asking for spec
file .We have to write the spec file or it will generate the spec file while
we CONFIGURE RPM PACKAGE.WHAT R ALL THE OPTOINS WE HAVE TO GIVE in CONFIGURE
RPM PACKAGE...Just suggest the reason for that.

thanking you,
V.SRINIVASA SRIKIRAN,
Software Engineer,
BitPlus Infotech,