Hi again i didn't get any feed back regarding MqSql boolean
field/datatype i note that it is evident in version 4.1 my version is
3.23 ok.

Plz advice, as there is nothing in the pdf.manual about bool (boolean
true/false values) Only something is regards to MySql keywords bool.
Thus i have used two char's(yes),(no) field types but i would prefer to
use a true/false values.

Also is this correct syntax

create table vol_firstaid  (
       vol_firstaid_yes char (yes) ,
        vol_firstaid_no char (no) ) ;

 currently got the char arguments constraints empty.

Come on - let me out of my misery as im a PostgreSql man but like this
tool very much and at the moment creating a work project in both
flavours as back end  to out front end internet/intranet proberly Java
ServerPages using DBTags (sql) Jakarta-tomcat v4.02. Thus i need your
advice.

Cheers Chuck Amadi
Systems Programmer