I thank all the people that helped me... was very usefull, I tried each one...

But i'm using ASP with a DSN Connection
Check the code:

Set MyConnection = Server.CreateObject("ADODB.Connection")
MyConnInfo = "DSN=MyDSN;UID=MyUser;PWD=MyPass;"
MyConnection.Open MyConnInfo

SQL = "INSERT INTO user (user_name, user_pass) VALUES ('" & user_name
& "',PASSWORD('" & user_pass & "')"
MyConn.Execute(SQL)

USER_CHECK = "SELECT user_id FROM user WHERE user_pass = PASSWORD('" &
user_pass & "')"
Set MyResult = MyConn.Execute(USER_CHECK)

If MyResult.BOF And MyResult.EOF Then
  Response.Write("User not found!")
  MyResult.Close
  Set MyResult = Nothing
Else
  USER_ID = MyResult("user_id")
  Response.Write("USER ID is: " & USER_ID)
  MyResult.Close
  Set MyResult = Nothing
End If

MyConnection.Close
Set MyConnection = Nothing

The ASP code works fine, but when I verify if the user exists by using the
PASSWORD i get the 'User not found!' response, which means that it didn't found
any one...

Any tip...

Regards,
Ramiro