From: Haryana [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, April 03, 2002 1:28 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: MySQL as Mailbox storage

Hi,

I have a job to make a mail server that store mail data in mysql table.
Currently we used a maildir based mail server, that store each mail data
in
one ordinary file.
Therefore, I need some advise in choosing between storing the whole mail
data in one big mysql table, or storing per user mail data in one table
(means 100 users = 100 table), considering performance and reliability ?

Any advise  will be appreciated.

TIA,
Haryana
eBdesk Ltd. - Indonesia