From: chiou%2dguey liaw [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, April 03, 2002 12:48 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: BLOB in mysql

Hi,
I am trying to store a .gz file in a BLOB field in a mysql database.  I have
tried two commands :
1. Insert into mytable values('1', 'file1.gz');
2  Insert into mytable values('1,','\'file1.gz\'');

These two commands just store the name of the file in the BLOB field instead
of
the content of the file.  How should I do my Insert statement in mysql?

Thanks.