bear with me-

my host disabled network so I can only connect thru SSH telnet via
localhost. i'd like to use mySQL-FRONT to utilize mySQL.

I am using PuTTY to establish SSH, and what I did was create local port
forwarding. L3306 forwards to localhost:3306 I then run mySQL-FRONT, using
localhost at port 3306 for my connection, and the appropriate username,
password, and database. mySQL is there, and I am thinking it establishes an
initial connection, but I immediately loose connection and get the following
error:

Connection Failed:
2013- Lost connection to MySQL server during query

I am trying to track down the implications of this message but was unable to
find it in the manual.

Does anyone have any answers/hints/suggestions to get this running in the
way I am mentioning? I suspect that perhaps mySQL-front is trying to do
something that isn't allowed by my host and it's kicking me out. Thanks in
advance for any help.

Mike Grabski