From: colin o [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, April 05, 2002 4:14 PM
To: mysql
Subject: printing the database

Hi,
Is it possible to print a table from the database in
the same format as you can see it. I tried to export a
table to an outfile, but i dont get the column names.

I am using Linux so i don't have a print screen
option,
I think you can do using a software package called
EMS MySQL Manager, but this isn't free.

Is it possible?
Thanks in advance,
Colin