mysql> select date_created from forums;
+---------------------+
| date_created        |
+---------------------+
| 2002-04-04 19:27:03 |
+---------------------+
1 row in set (0.00 sec)

mysql> SELECT CONCAT(HOUR(now()-date_created), 'H',
MINUTE(now()-date_created), 'M', SECOND(now()-date_created), 'S') AS
dated_created from forums;

+---------------+
| dated_created |
+---------------+
| 282H24M24S    |
+---------------+
1 row in set (0.00 sec)

mysql> select now();

+---------------------+
| now()               |
| 2002-04-07 01:51:38 |
1 row in set (0.00 sec)

Please ignore me for the 11 second different between the "select CONCAT
..." statement and the "select now()"  The thing I would like to ask is
something wrong with the function HOUR(now()-date_created) Why it
yielded a wrong number of hours for the subtraction function ???

         Son Nguyen