If I want to use temporary tables I know I can create tables that are
unique without using "CREATE TEMPORARY TABLE table_name".  What I want to
know, because it might be more efficient, is if I use "CREATE TEMPORARY
TABLE table_name" and more than one person hits the page (I am using PHP to
access the MySQL DB), does the second person have to wait until the first
person is done and the temporary table is gone before the temporary table
is created again, or is it unique for each connection.  Example: if 100
people hit the page at the same time, will each have a temporary table
called "table_name" that only their connection can see, meaning that there
would actually be 100 tables with the same name?

I sure hope that makes since.

Thanks
Steve Buehler