I have started using MySQL because I want to learn about something new and
to keep a database of my growing comic book collection, which would be handy
should something should ever happen to them. In doing this, I have started
to think of other ways to use MySQL, such as managing my CD collection and
other such things.

What I would like to hear is how other people are putting MySQL to work in
their home environment. I searched Google for this but turned up nothing,
and hearing about what other people are doing often motivates me. If you
don't want to reply on list, feel free to email me instead.

Thanks in advance,

Jeff Flowers
[EMAIL PROTECTED]