Hi,

I've been trying to find some info on running a select statement that would
return a few rows and leave out one specific row.
Here is my select statement:

    $result = mysql_query("SELECT
ent_nws_id,img_path,substring_index(ent_body, \".\" ,1) AS ent_body FROM
stns,images INNER JOIN ent_nws ON stns.stns_id=ent_nws.stns_id and
images.img_id=ent_nws.img_id WHERE stns.stns_id=1",$db);

I'd like to leave out say row ent_nws_id=3. I didn't see any function like
EXCEPT in the manual and I'm not sure if NOT is the right function to use
because haven't been able to get it to work. Any help would be greatly
appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
Mike

---