I have a java application accessing MySQL via the mm.mysql type 4 jdbc driver.  It
appears that when I insert a record with a DATETIME type in it, it's subtracting an
hour from the time.

Does anyone know why this might be happening?  Is it a timezone or daylight savings
time issue?  My server daemon has 'eastern daylight time' as the timezone, which I
believe is the correct timezone.

I have the same application running on top of an Oracle DB and the times are stored
correctly.

Thanks,
Rich

Rich Bolen
Senior Software Developer
GretagMacbeth Advanced Technologies Center
79 T. W. Alexander Drive - Bldg. 4401 - Suite 250
PO Box 14026
Research Triangle Park, North Carolina 27709-4026  USA
Phone:  919-549-7575 x239,  Fax: 919-549-0421

http://www.gretagmacbeth.com/