Well, I know how to do it manually, but it is annoying compared to using an
interface like phpMyAdmin.

But it begs the question as to why adding people to the mysql tables worked
fine one day, and not the next.

I've restarted/reloaded mysql, restarted my server, looked at permission,
etc.

Since I didn't mention this earlier, I should also mention that I am on a
linux box (Cobalt RAQ4).

Thanks,

-Mike