From: Andrew Hazen [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, April 17, 2002 1:58 PM
To: 'Gurhan Ozen'; 'Simon Tienery'; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: LOOKUP

That's what I thought too.  A workaround occurs to me though, but I'm
not sure if it would muck things up.

At any point where you make a change to the table you want to reference
as the "lookup" (as in Access), you could include another sql command to
alter the table with the enum column to change the list of accepted
values for the enum.

Would this work Gurhan, or would the constant ALTER table commands mess
things up?

Andrew Hazen