Mysql Gurus,

We are currently using Mysql (3.22.32) on a Solaris platform. We are
looking to upgrade/migrate this current version to 3.23.49a, for
utilizing the replication functionality. I would appreciate if anyone
can clarify the following:
1) Any known/unknown issues with 3.23.49a
2) What are the steps in migrating to this new version. I say this
because i come from a Oracle dba world.
2) Anything in particular that i need to watch for, while upgrading
to             this new version.

Thanks
Sri