My question is this; I have a database that looks like this.

galleries

gallery_id gallery_name

1                      3d

2                      fractals

3                      abstract

4                      cats

5                      cars

Images

image_id           gallery_id          image_name     etc....

1                      4                      cat1

2                      4                      cat2

3                      2                      sky

4                      2                      blue

5                      5                      car1

I am trying to run a SQL query that will return an array of rows from the
images table. But I want the gallery_id "number" to be replaced with the
actual "gallery name" from the galleries table.

Mike Fifield
Charles Schwab & Co, Inc.
WARNING: All e-mail sent to or from this address will be received by the
Charles Schwab corporate e-mail system and is subject to archival and review
by someone other than the recipient.