Watch out with using the Jet database engine this way. MS Access tries to
keep linked external table views in sync, which means that with large tables
and several PCs running Access linked to MySQL over ODBC driver it will bring
your network to its knees. The Jet engine will constantly be scanning tables
on the database server, generating GIGANTIC amounts of traffic. I've seen
100mb ethernet completely swamped by just 3 or 4 clients. There are probably
work-arounds for that, but you should definitely test first, MS Access is a
very badly behaved piece of KAKA.