Hi Pierre,

If you goto the Contribute or Portal section of the MySQL web you'll find many good
win32 GUI's.

Our own is one of the oldest (since March 2000) and best available with lots of
support, features and many awards below the belt, it is currently being ported to
Linux as well, see: http://www.scibit.com/Mascon (a free version is also available).

Kind Regards
SciBit MySQL Team