Hi,

Has anybody heard how the next version of either MyODBC (3.51) or MySQL
(4.0.1) are coming along and when they will be declared stable?

I started developing with 4.0.1, and although I have had no failures to
date, I was said that they would be declared stable in dec/jan. it is now
several months later and my product is very close to some deployments.

It would be quite comforting to hear that they are in the stable tree.

Thanks

Rich