* Thomas Moore

> > I know that intersect does not work yet with mySQL. I am selecting data
> from
> > two tables. Results of one select
> > would be 1, 2, 3, 4 . Results of other select 1, 2.
>
> > Want to print 1, 2.
>
> > Are there any nice workarounds using PHP or SQL?

[temporary table]

> If it is in a multi-user environment, this is undesirable. Any other
> thoughts?

Maybe you could give us some more details about the problem?

"Result of one select"...? Is this a complex joined select which you can not
expand to include the second select? Is it different hosts/databases? Why
can you not use a join?

select a.id from a,b where a.id = b.id

--
Roger