Hi,

I'm very new to mySQL and have what is probably a simple question. I've
created my database using mySQL and it resides on my local PC. I want to
upload it to my hosting service's server.

They tell me "You would dump the content of your mysql database on your
local machine and then use the mysql admin section we provide inside your
member services section to import that content to your server database."

I've looked for a "dump" type command and can't locate anything nor
export/import. Can someone tell me how to go about getting my database
loaded onto my hosting service's server. They support mySQL.

Thanks.

Pete