From: "Michael Grover" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Wednesday, April 24, 2002 6:59 PM
Subject: Multi Line SQL Statements

I have a dumb Question...

When I try to enter a Multiple line SQL statement like:

create table ZIPSTA2 (zip char(5), state char(2)) ;
create table ZIPSTATES (state char(2), zip char(5));

I get this error:

[root@localhost:3306] ERROR 1064: You have an error in your SQL syntax
near '; create table ZIPSTATES (state char(2), zip char(5))' at line 1

What am I doing wrong?

     mike

ps:

I am using MySQL Control Center 0.8.2 alpha