Hi, I have a table in a MySQL database where some fields are declared as
"unsigned". Example:

CREATE TABLE cities (
  City_id SMALLINT UNSIGNED NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT PRIMARY KEY,
  City_name VARCHAR(50) NOT NULL
}

  My problem appears when inside a .xsql file (Oracle XDK), I try to do a
select (I show just the key part of the file):
  <xsql:query>
    select City_id from cities
  </xsql:query>

  If inside the Database, City_id always has values from 0 to 65535
(UNSIGNED SMALLINT) what is perfect, the resulting XML of that query will
always show negative values if City_id is bigger than 32767 (so it ignores
the  "UNSIGNED").

  Have you seen something like this before? Do you kwno what I'm doing
wrong or what can I do to retrieve the values unsigned?

  Thanks in advance,

     David