Hi there

Server: i386
System: LAMPS (Suse Linux 8.0, Apache, MySQL, PHP, SSL)

I've installed MySQL now several times and I am running already two
databases. Sounds if I would have understood how things working?
I still don't know where the mysql-stuff actually is. Now I want to set
up a new server replacing anything I did before. And this time I don't
want that 'Ah ok it's running, leave it'
but a planed system. I'd like to put *ALL* files concerning mysql in a
specific folder but with rpm the package is obviously not relocatable.
Do you recommend to do so anyway?
Any suggestions would be appreciated. I am really concerned about that
initial problem and glad about any reply.

Thanks in advance
dcp