From: Mike Mike [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, April 30, 2002 7:17 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: MySQL running out of Hard drive space

Hello,
I have made a couple of partisions in Linux.  Somehow
MySQL got installed in a partision that doesn't have a
lot of space and i'm running very low. How do I add
more space to that directory or partision?
I have a lot of space on my user partision and my home
partition. Is there a command in mysql to tell it to
go to my user directory or home directory.
Thanks
  --Mike