I am having problems with this INSERT INTO, below is a example.  The SQL is
built in an ASP page and ASPVariable is, well the variable in the ASP page.

For some reason this will only insert the first row.  In my test data the
SELECT alone returns 3 rows, but when added to the INSERT INTO only one rows
gets inserted.

If I take out the ASPVariable and only have values from TableB in the SELECT
it works fine.

Will MySQL not allow me to mix variables with table values with this INSERT?

Cheers
Dave

INSERT INTO  TableA (ColumnA, ColumnB, ColumnC)

SELECT ASPVariable, b.value1, v.value2

FROM TableB b

WHERE b.ValueKey = ASPVariable