I'm sure this question has been asked before, but I received an error while
attempting to search the list archives - so I apologize for redunancy.

I have two tables, events and events_terms, that have a common key,
events_ID.  Now I want to find the rows in events_terms that have an
events_ID that does not match a corresponding row in events.  I came up with
an SQL statement that seems to work but I want to make sure that I'm not
missing
anything.  Here's the statement:

select events_terms.* from events_terms left join events on
events_terms.events_ID=events.events_ID where isnull(events.events_ID);

Can anyone tell me if that looks like it should have the desired effect?  It
seems to, but I am going to eventually be using this to delete rows - not
find them - so I need to be sure.

Thanks,
Duncan