I have one table on my computer and one remote to my host on Internet.
I have this problem:

I use =>
ALTER TABLE hotels1 DROP ID;
  ALTER TABLE hotels1
    AUTO_INCREMENT=1,
    ADD ID int unsigned not null auto_increment default '0' first,
    ADD primary key (ID);

to refresh the ID starting from 1.

BUT: In my remote table, the records are displayed with ID *AND* Name in
accending order wich doesn't happent to my local table:
ID   NAME
1    ACH
2    ADA
3    ARIS
 ecc. (in remote table)

ID   NAME
1   XEN
2   VER
3   TOUR
ecc (in local table)

So how is possible to change the local table - I suppose this is only
possible- to set the IDs identicals to Local+remote tables?
I need this to pass the UPDATEs I make to local table by coping the query to
remote table.

PS. I deleted all recs on remote table, I export the data from my local and
re-create the data to remote and I run the above query , still the same. I
think something is different on Internet server's MySQL config.

Thanks

Makis