> Hmm.  I've been using the genreic sql-mode that comes with GNU Emacs,
> and it works well.  What (if anything) about sql-mode do you have in
> your .emacs file (or the windows eqivelant)?
>
> Jeremy
> --
> Jeremy D. Zawodny, <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Jeremy

The only entries I have in my .emacs file relating to the sql mode are entries to use
sql mode when entering .sql and .ddl files and to create a list of associations:

(setq sql-association-alist
      '(("dhist" ("BLKSRVD1" "user" "pass") "dev blk")
     ))

I've tried adding a mysql entry using localhost as the server but this hasn't worked.
The server names (BLKSRVD1 above) refer to entries in my sql.ini file which is the
equivalent of the Unix interfaces file. I'm unclear how to "point" at the MySQL
server.... Anyone got this working from Emacs on Win2k / NT ?

Cheers

Stew
--
Stewart Douglas, Snowgold