<snip>

add a datetime field to each of your source tables that shows the date/time
when the record was inserted/last updated.

Then create another table containing these fields

calcs
--------
id int unsigned auto_increment primary key
calculation varchar(100)
last_run datetime

For each type of calculation, you insert a record into this new table. You
now have a way to register when your calculation was last run. The next time
one of your calculations are run, select all source-records with a datetime
value newer than your "last_run".

- Carsten

#¤&@&¤&#%#%¤ filter!!! (sql,database,query)