On 6 May 2002, at 7:56, Alexander Skwar wrote:

> As you can see below, SpamAssassin tags messages from the MySQL list as
> spam.  The main reason that this happens, is:
>
> SPAM: Hit! (3.5 points)  URI: URL of page called "unsubscribe"

It seems to me that that's a problem with SpamAssassin, not with the
list.  Many, many legitimate mailing lists have unsubscribe links
that contain the word "unsubscribe".  It's true that many spam
messages contain such links, but many spam messages also contain the
word "money", and marking all messages containing "money" as spam
would be a bad idea.

Maybe you need to set your threshold lower, or otherwise adjust the
configuration.

[Filter fodder: SQL]

--
Keith C. Ivey <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>