[snip]
>Then I attempt to query;mysql> select count(*) from tblCross1;
>ERROR 1016: Can't open file: 'tblCross1.MRG'. (errno: 143)
>perror 143
>143 = Conflicting table definition between MERGE and mapped table
>
>Can anyone help with this?

Drop the MERGE table, then try creating it with all the columns
in the original tables.
[/snip]

OK, that work with two of the tables, I have to merge 3. Is that possible?

Do the INDEXES have to exist on the same columns in each table? How
identical do the tables have to be?

Thanks!

Jay

P.S. Paul, couldn't help but notice your last name, where are you from?