From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, May 09, 2002 3:34 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: newbie help

I just created a database and tried to LOAD 1 line of data from a text file.

I have only 9 coloums , most varchar, one char, one smallint (autoincrement)

when i load the data (tab de-limeted) it goes fine but i get one Warning.

I found on mysql.org that i need to INTO OUTFILE and look for errors,...but
dont see any?
None of the coloums are overunning, all data types seem correct...

What else could be going on?

could i just ignore the warning?

thank you

bd