From: Taylor Lewick [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, May 13, 2002 10:04 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: .my.cnf question

I have created a .my.cnf file in my home directory.  When I start mysql as
that user, it should read that file automatically correct?

Thanks,
Taylor

Taylor Lewick
Unix System Administrator
Fortis Benefits
816 881 6073

"Help Wanted.  Seeking Telepath..."
"You Know where to apply."

                        Please Note
The information in this E-mail message is legally privileged
and confidential information intended only for the use of the
individual(s) named above. If you, the reader of this message,
are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that
you should not further disseminate, distribute, or forward this
E-mail message. If you have received this E-mail in error,
please notify the sender. Thank you