Kinda OT but it all works :-)

Does anyone know where I can get info on using MySQL database for keeping
track of time spent on projects? An example or something would be cool.

Goal:
I need to be able to post my time spent on various CVS projects and such
and the owners need to see how many hours / minutes I have spent on thier
project(s).

The web side is easy for me using PHP but a proper way to track the time is
where I am looking for some pointers.

Right now I have a crude setup I did where I login and just add the numbers
to the hours minutes field and post them. I may have to go Client / Server
and Web so that I can use Timers in my program but if there's another way I
would like to hear it

Cheers

M;)