Those files got so big that I had no more space on my hard drive and
queriess would stop returning without any message telling me what was
going on.  All for the log files?  Doesn't that seem like something that
should be changed (atleast for the default install) ?  It seems to me
that there should be a way to set a limit. I didnt see one.

Augey