From: "Jack" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Thursday, May 16, 2002 4:05 AM
Subject: How to Load a Database to other Server

Dear all
I had a mysql Database in one of my Server, now i want to transfer this
whole Database to another Server, what should i do?

1. How i can export this Database to a file
2. How i can Load this File into my another Server which create a database
exactly same as the old Server?

Thx a lot!
Jack
[EMAIL PROTECTED]