Hello,

I  am using mysql 3.23.38 on winnt.
I have a table already filled with default value, that way we do only
updates during our processing.
One column is specified as not null in the table definition and it's also an

everything was working fine, Until we decided to use "Optimize Table".
now I am not getting anymore all the rows. Moreover in some cases, I'm
getting the following error:
                            ERROR 1030: Got error 127 from table handler.

is there anyway to move around this, while I keep the call to Optimize
Table?

PS: myisamchk -r -q  .... doesn't generate any trouble.

Thanks