I'm finally getting around to working with InnoDB for real :-)

Anyway, is there any reason to still use MyISAM on any tables.
Concurrency is my biggest problem (Locked tables, etc.).  My theory is
that the tables that wouldn't benefit from converting to InnoDB are so
small (5-50 rows?) that I might as well just convert every table for
simplicity sake (I have 15 tables, some have 5 records, some 25,000).

Can anyone enumerate the reasons not to use InnoDB (besides what's
listed at http://www.innodb.com/ibman.html#InnoDB_restrictions) from a
performance standpoint?

The only reason I see for using myIsam would be a table with extremely
high insert rates (web logs, tcp logs, etc.) and very few users (or
none).  I guess embedded applications might be concerned about the
footprint of innodb as well?

SQL (to get around the spam filter)