Dear all
I had a query here, could someone pls tell me what is in there?

load data infile 'c:/rate/hkd_rate.csv' into table hkd_deposit
(hkd_chiperiod) fields terminated by ','

This error comes out:
you have an error in your SQL syntax near 'fields terminated by '," at line
1

Aim:
What i wan to do is , i had a csv file which extract from Excel file, then i
want to load the data into a table but only last 3 field of that table to be
accept the data.

The Fields of my table (hkd_deposit) :
1. hkd_id
2. hkd_period
3. hkd_period
4. hkd_rate

The field in my CSV file (hkd_rate.csv)
1. hkd_rate

i want to only insert this colume of data into hkd_deposit table's hkd_rate
field!
the other fields data of the table will remain the same!

So how i can do it?

Thx a lot!
Jack
[EMAIL PROTECTED]