Hi to all,
I am using MySQL Version 4.0.1 and some of my problems are:
1) Full text search operators does not work correctly
2) The * operator does not work at all
2) Some Greek chars are returned erroneusly by the LIKE statement
3) There is not an "Exact Phrase" operator
4) Stressed chars are considered different chars from the corresponding
"not stressed" chars
e.t.c
Has anybody experienced similar problems? Any Ideas?
P.S I made an extensive search threw the List and i found that some members
had in the past similar problems:
1) Achilleas Mantzios
2) Nikos Balanis
3) Kostas Assimakopoulos
4) Boril Yonchev
If they are still members i am begging them for help

Georgiafentis Nikolaos