Hi,

I'm looking for some suggestions of making a one time update to some of my
tables to make them useable with new forms and queries I'm creating. I have
a series of tables which hold related data and only the last part of the
data is stored in a final table, which means to search data based on

some of the information higher up the table structure is making some very
complex and dodgy queries.

I want to insert the related data into the final table but can't think of a
way of doing it. The example below might help me explain better what I mean.

Consider two tables - TableA which contains PicID and KeywordID

                                TableB which contains SubcatID and KeywordID

What I want to do is insert the corresponding values for relating to
KeywordID for SubCatID into a new column in TableA.

Any suggestions how to work this to add the extra information to existing
records?

Alex

Alexander Shaw
Agricultural Stock and Assignment Photography

p.s. to get throught he spam trap - sql query

---